CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Stay At Home Mom Never Gets a Day Off

So for the last two weeks, either Jack or I have been sick.  There has been no time for blogging or getting any kind of house work done.  But I have found a few minutes while my little guy naps to get some writing done.  For those of you that are moms you know this well.... We never get a day off.  If we are sick, we still have to take care of the kids.  This makes it really hard to get the rest we need to feel better.  Oh the life of a stay at home mom.  Wouldn't it be nice to never get sick.

This weekend should be beautiful weather and I hope to get my planter set up and my veggies planted.  I would also love to get my flower bed weeded and ready for the summer.  But this all hinges on the fact that I feel better.  Having a head cold really sucks.  Just getting dinner made it a chore all in it's self and I love to cook. 

I hope to get some kind of organizing done this weekend and get all of this clean laundry folded and put away.  I love that it's clean, but having it sit in baskets it driving me crazy.  I also need to find something for the recycling bin since Jack wants to chew on the cardboard box I am using now.  Yuck.

Have a great weekend everyone and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment