CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

I've Been Slacking

So over the past few weeks, there has either been a lot going on or nothing at all.  I seem to get caught up in playing the same game for what seems like forever with Jack, meal times take forever because of... well clean up, naptime seems to be taking longer to happen and the nap is shorter than a few weeks ago and, I've just felt crappy.

So I thought I would take a few minutes while I have them and write.  I only managed to get one post done last month and I don't know how that even happened.  I have had several things I wanted to write about, just never had the time.  I'm going to try this month to get my Monday Meal plans up every Monday, participate in Wordless Wednesday... because I like to, and write a few posts that have been swimming around in my head.  I hope everyone has some great plans for the weekend.  We are finally going to be home this weekend after being gone for 3 weekends in a row.  We will make a day trip in to the city, but we will be sleeping in our bed every night. 

Have a great weekend and more to come from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment