CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Week #5 - Paperwork Clean Out


So this week, I haven't been very successful in getting organized.  However, I have thrown out a TON of paperwork.  I tackled the file box that I store everything in for the year.  I found a few things I had forgotten about for the taxes and I got everything I needed into one file for taxes.  Now we are just waiting for a few more things to come in the mail and we are good to go.  Anyways, now that I have my file box ready to go for 2011, I thought it would be good for me to go through a few other things.  So I got out my red bag of old gymnastics stuff with a huge pile of paperwork in it, and started organizing that.  Well, most of it was TOSS or KEEP.  But now, I have a whole lot less junk paperwork, that should have been thrown out years ago.  I don't have any pictures, but I would think that a file box full and now empty would be kinda boring anyways.  I'm pretty sure everyone can picture it in their heads.  Happy organizing everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I started on my paperwork this week too. I must have ADD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think paperwork is a more than 1 week project. Mine's taking me a while as well.

    ReplyDelete