CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Week #8 Organizing - Caught up on Laundry

So we were on vacation last week for 11 days.  It was a great vacation and nice that I didn't have anything I had to do at home.  However, when we returned from vacation, there was a lot to do.  I always clean my house before leaving on any kind of vacation.  That way when I return there isn't a lot to do.  I can ease back into my regular life without the stress of cleaning up a messy house.



Why is it, that when you open your suitcase, it some how explodes all over the place?  This always seems to happen in our house.  We had 4 bags and one carseat and we managed to have stuff everywhere.  Laundry had to be done, since our bags arrived wet.  Which meant almost everything in them was wet.  So Three days later, and a round of cloth diapers I finally finished the laundry.  It's all washed, folded and put away.  There are a few things that need to be hung up still.  But, it's done.

Our son has discovered the cabinet doors open, so I ran around this week behind him with hair ties and put elastic bands around the knobs that I could tie together.  I guess that will be a project this weekend.  Baby proof the cabinets.  FUN.  Oh, and hopefully we can get our taxes finished up.  Everything has finally arrived in the mail so we should be able to accomplish that as well.  Hope you all had a great week.

Happy Organizing!

2 comments:

  1. Isn’t it so nice to get caught up on laundry? Just wish I could…lol. BTW, your son is adorable!!! It must be the name Jack. My son is also named Jack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amazes me how much time it takes to run the home. I let so much slide over the years when I worked outside the home. I am catching up now! For some reason I have always liked doing laundry......glad you finally got caught up! I wish I would have taken cake decorating when my kids were young, it was my granddaughter who inspired me!

    ReplyDelete