CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Money Saving Tips - Web Sites I Use

Here are some of the great web sites I use to save money.  These are great for grocery shopping, gift shopping, and more.

www.southernsavers.com   This one has great coupons, lists of grocery stores and their sales

www.hip2save.com  This one has great sale finds for all kinds of things

www.couponmom.com  Just as it states... coupons, coupons, coupons.  This is where I print most of mine from.

www.momondealz.com  She has lots of free stuff, awesome deals, great grocery and pharmacy store deals and more!

http://freebies4mom.com  She has lots of free stuff posted.  I love her site.

I'll add more as I remember which ones I use.  Our computer crashed this past weekend and I had several saved on there.  We have a new computer and I am now having to rack my brain to remember what the sites are.  Have fun looking at these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment