CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

First Mothers Day - 2011

Yesterday was my first mothers day and we had a great day.  It was a relaxing day, with very minimal whining from Jack, dinner was made for me by David and I just about finished the first book on Shutterfly for Jack.  We went for a walk, made cookies, and just spent the day together.  No stress, no laundry, a little clean up, but for the most part it was very relaxing.  So much so that I asked my husband if we could have mothers day every day.  Hehe.  Yeah, yeah, I know that isn't going to happen.

Anyways, today we are back to normal and things have been crazy today.  Jack is all about grabbing onto the back end of the dog and pushing her around.  The only problem is that he pinches so hard that it is hurting the dog.  So I had to put her in the other room for a little down time today.  She does so well with Jack, but I don't want her to ever feel like she can't get away.  With all the things being sold, moved, and changed with the open houses, I'm sure she can feel a change coming.  But, for her it will be good.  She will be back in Alaska where she will have her buddy back and also be out of this hot weather.  I don't think she likes the hot weather any more than I do.  I say the colder the better.

Well I am off to search for a few things for my current craft project.  I'll post pictures as soon as I get one of them done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment