CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby Cooking Show

I love to cook and now that I have a baby, cooking is a much more challenging task.  It takes me twice as long to get everything done in the kitchen because I have to make sure Jack is in a safe place before I start anything and he is Happy.  That is the key to being able to do any cooking.  So, a few weeks ago, I started putting Jack is his little chair, putting him on the dinning room table and putting it in the middle of the kitchen.  Then my baby cooking show commences.  Since he is at eye level with me I am able to talk to him and show him what I am doing, he stays content for quite a while.  Majority of the time I am able to get dinner completed without too much fussing and a whole lot of smiles.  So thinking of Rachel Ray, or any of those other cooking show ladies and then think of me a mom, just trying to get dinner made, making silly faces and explaining the process of cooking to a 2 month old.  I'm sure it is quite funny to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment