CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lots To Post & Talk About

Sorry I have been MIA for a while.  Our main computer crashed, the laptop is going crazy... so that left us with having to buy a new computer.  We have an apple laptop now which we are loving, but it's taking some time to get used to.  We had a few problems this past week, so I didn't have the computer much as it was having a new burner put in.  Anyways, I have lots of things I want to post about.  I have been keeping a running list on my phone and I will hopefully be able to get lots of writing done this weekend.

For those of you who are trying to cut that grocery bill back, how are you doing?  Have you made any good changes?  In the next few posts I will talk a little about freezer meals, Christmas cookies, and more on coupons.  A friend of mine called and started asking some great questions that got me thinking I should post some on that information.  So more to come this weekend.  I hope everyone had a great week and has a great relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment