CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Saving Money with Coupons

So as promised I am going to add a few more things that will help you save money.  When I started using coupons, I was slow to start, didn't always use them, and sometimes forgot them at home.  Now, I don't leave the house without checking the computer to see if there is a coupon for something I am going out to buy.  There are so many companies that have member accounts that you can sign up for.  With this account you will be eligible for coupons and money saving emails.  Think about the companies you purchase products from the most.  Do you buy Kellogg, Pillsbury, Healthy Choice, Weight Watchers, Kraft... just to name a few?  If so, go to their website and sign up for their stuff.  You can get coupons for items you buy all the time and start saving today.  Don't forget that a quick personal email to a company will also get you coupons as well.  Sometimes even a free product in the mail.  I haven't done this but many of the people I follow for ideas have; and have received free stuff and coupons in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment