CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Attic

So I'm not sure about your house, but the attic is that place where everything gets placed when I either don't have room or don't know what to do with it.  Since I had a little time yesterday, I thought I would tackle the organization of it.  I forgot to take a before picture which would have been awesome.  But I knew I didn't have long to get it done before the baby woke up.

The last few months the attic has been used a lot.  There are tons of boxes of baby things, clothes that either used to fit, don't fit, or are maternity.  There are things that need to be sold in a yard sale and things that are just keepsakes.  So I organized everything into groups.  I now have the following areas in my attic.

Baby

Keepsakes

Travel

Camping Gear

Empty Boxes for the next move

Yard Sale

Clothing

And... A need to go through area

I have to say, that when I went up there yesterday I could hardly walk around without falling back down the hole I climbed up.  Now there is tons of room to clean out the 4 or 5 boxes that need to be gone through and find the things I need every so often. 

Thanks www.orgjunkie.com for the motivation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment