CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Week #1 of Orgainizing

So I started getting some organizing and purging done this week.  I need to get my list done and take some pictures so I have before and after pictures.  Here are a few things I have accomplished this week.

Cleaned out under my side of the bathroom sink
Cleaned out my clothes in the closet and took clothes to the Salvation Army
Cleaned out the spice/baking cabinet and threw out anything expired (there was a lot)

I've actually been surprised at how much stuff there is in this house that we don't use.  I'll post the after pictures of the things I have done this weekend when I can get a few minutes to myself. 

Here is what I would like to accomplish in the next few months:

Clean out and organize all kitchen cabinets

Clean out and organize all kitchen drawers

Clean the fridge

Clean out and organize the pantry

Find a new place for our shoes to live - (Jack has found them and likes to chew on them, YUCKO)

Clean out the file box and reorganize it

Go through 2 boxes a month in the attic

Have a garage sale to get rid of some of the stuff we don't use any more (plus this will help pay for things we do need or want)

Get my coupon binder reorganized according to the store isles

Get the workout room closet organized

Get the car cleaning stuff organized and in one container

I think that will have to do for now.  I will add to my list and mark them done as I accomplish things.  Before pictures will be added here and then for each one I accomplish I will post a new post with before and after pictures.  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment: